Monday, March 9, 2009

The Quest for the Blue Heron and/or Crane Shot


As some of you have been keeping up with me on my flickr page may have noticed as of recently, I have become obsessed with getting a shot of a crane that has taken up residence on the creek that runs behind my house... luckily for me, my neighbor caught this slightly embarassing obsession on camera...


I was sitting on the pictured ladder for about 45 minutes trying to get a shot of one of the Blue Herons that were hanging out on the creek flying towards me... got a couple shots of some Canadian Geese, but that was about as good as it got this evening... I shall get a shot of one of those cranes (not pictured) before the end of the year... that is my promise to you!!!


3 comments:

  1. I am so excited about the day I finally see this Crane photo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. bek... the day is here!!! (and it's not quite as exciting as the buildup might have you believe)

    ReplyDelete